Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh Fall...

I LOVE FALL!! Anyone that knows me knows this. I could sit all day on a blanket outside just soaking up the essence of fall! When I talk about my ultimate favorite day it involves fall! The perfect weather for a run or walk, a softball game, a motorcycle ride, an extreme cold jump in the lake AND a bonfire!! These are all things that I LOVE and what season better to have it in!

At the same time God produces such amazing views! It seems that the tree's just serve as decoration in this season as we don't need the shade, they are just hear for our enjoyment! Also the leaves fall and then you have leaf piles to jump in or make 'houses' out of as I did when I was young. The harvest not quiet out of the fields brings a glow around the area! When the sun sets you have one of the most amazing displays of artwork known to mankind!

This year I have been a tich disappointed...I go outside and what do we have, 85 degree weather?! What is that? Where is my sweatshirt and sweatpants weather...only my favorite outfit to wear and I CAN'T wear it yet because it is 80 degrees outside! What is a bonfire if you are sweating at it? They are ment to keep you warm but if it is already warm what is the point?

Last year this time I was in Africa, with weather similar to this and seriously disappointed in the fact that I was missing most of my beloved fall! This year, I am missing Africa...if it is going to be hot I mine as well be somewhere where it is suppose to be hot! All I have to say is BRING ON THE COOLNESS...NOT winter, just my 60-70 degree weather! :)

No comments: